Wild Skin "Piel Salvaje" Episode 107

WILD SKIN EP 107: CAMILA GETS REVENGE ON ELDA

Camila still tries to convince Alfred to continue wth their plan cause they just want to give Elda th good news tht her son is back into her life. “Elda has fallen in love wth me, but she is a very fragile woman who is going through a lot” Alfred says. “Elda might be a fragile woman, but she is capable of much more, like abandoning her son, betraying her best friend and leaving a  5 year old girl on th street” Camila tells him. Luciano asks Elda wht is going on btwn her and Alfred, and he knows tht he is her lover and tht its ridiculous at her age, she is following a man who is younger than her. Patricia Aragon de la Rosa screams for help, but nobody hears her. “Fausto sent you, right? This is typical of him, he doesn’t even have th guts to kill me himself” Patricia says as Anton prepares th gun. Fr Tiziano leaves Sebastian and Axel to talk, but warns them not to fight cause they’re around children. Axel asks Sebastian to bless him, and he replies tht God’s blessings is open to all, but he cant help notice tht he is sad. Axel begins telling him he has come to ask for his advice about Amelia, and he came to talk more about him. Ezequiel comes down to th party and he is so happy tht he tells everyone his hse looks beautiful wth everyone there. “You’re gathered here cause we are here to toast and tell you sth important. Come here my firecracker, are you ready?” he asks her. “More than ever” Camila says. Patricia tries to convince Anton tht Camila is trying to put her and her husband against each other. Anton grabs Patricia and points th gun to her head after he discovers tht Gregory is home. Leandro tells Shelly he still wont break up wth her until she tells him she stopped loving him. Back at th party, crazy Marcelina asks Sr Isabel wth th party is all about. “I think it’s a party Camila wanted to do in honor of Elda” she tells her, and Marcelina thinks its make sense since Elda is Camila’s godmother. Octavia th witch comes to bother her sister, telling her tht th party is about to become interesting cause Camila is th one who planned it, and nothing good is going to come out of it. Axel tells Sebastian, under th seal of confession, tht he and Amelia are tied to each other forever, and he tells him how Amelia took advantage of both of them and she passed of her pregnancy as his, and tht th baby they had together is actually his. Elda tries to convince Luciano tht she and Alfred aren’t lovers, but Luciano doesn’t believe her. “There is nothing btwn us, but I wld wish it to be cause ever since we met, Alfred has treated me like a queen. I feel in love wth him like a school girl, and there is nothing you can do to prevent it” she tells him, adding tht he is bothered by it cause she found someone cause he can be in love wth Rosa, but she cant be in love. “Just shut up Elda, don’t humiliate me in front of everyone, you must respect me” he tells her.

Anton gives Gregory 10 seconds to come out or else he will shoot Patricia in th head. Sebastian cant believe he got Amelia pregnant cause they only had sex one time, but Axel tells him he is sure cause he just found out he cant have kids, and he did a DNA test tht proved it all. “Be careful my firecracker, cause just see how Elda and Luciano are fighting” Ezequiel tells her. Gregory jumps on Anton who drops th gun, and they bought start fighting to reach it. Luciano tells Elda he wants to divorce her when Camila comes to grab her so tht she can share some news. “Thank you everyone for sharing this moment wth us. Th search is now over, Alfred, I feel I can relate wth you cause you have been looking for your mother your whole life, and your mother has been a fundamental woman in my life. Let’s celebrate this reunion btwn a mother and her son. Look at him godmother, its your son, th one you abandoned 30 years ago” Camila says. Everyone starts to murmur as Elda faints and is carried away. Sebastian cannot believe he got Amelia pregnant. “So your son is connected to th Aragon de la Rosa. So I guess th stupid war you have btwn your families is still going to get back to you” Axel tells him. That cockroach Fernando tells his sister he plans to take away his son frm Shelly. “How can you think about taking away a child you never even cared about!” Amelia asks his stupid brother, Axel tells Sebastian he is going to divorce Amelia cause he cant stay wth a woman who deceived him. Sebastian tries to convince him not to do it, but Axel doesn’t care. Astrid comes to see her mom after finding out wht happened, and she shouts at Alfred to stay away frm Elda. “did everything come out like you wanted sweetheart?” Ezequiel asks Camila. Anton punches Gregory and takes back th gun and points it at them. Elda is in tears as Astrid tells her to control herself. “Arent you going to tell th truth, mother?” Alfred asks her. Elda admits tht she had a son when she was 17. “Tell everyone how you abandoned me, but here I am, in front of you so tht you can beg forgiveness!” Alfred tells her. Camila comes to enjoy her revenge against Elda. “Whts wrong godmother, I thought you wld be happy to reunite wth your first son. I never thought you wld reject him” she says. Astrid tells her all that wasn’t necessary and for her to portray her mother as a monster. “I don’t understand why we aren’t celebrating” Camila says. “I have been looking forward to see you mother, you have no soul for abandoning your own son. I hope you never get forgiveness and just get th worst, cause you deserve it1” Alfed tells her. Patricia begs for mercy frm Anton as they leave Gregory unconscious.

Sheila is in such a good mood as she goes to th saloon and tells everyone th details of her night wth Torrealba and how she is so grateful tht God finally got rid of th evil hand. Crazy Marcelina panicks after realizing Camila just took revenge on Elda, and she is th next one. “Camila is just a heap of revenge, and she wants everyone to pay for th years she spent on th streets!” Octavia says. Amelia asks her dad why th investigator is taking such a long time to find her mother. “What th heck was all that about mother?” Astrid asks her mother. “It shld have stayed in th past, in th village where I was born. I was forced to live wth a man tht got me pregnant at 17. I got tired of living that life. You cant judge me, I had enough, I cldnt take it anymore, standing th baby’s crying and living tht life I was being forced into. Then one day I left, cause we didn’t have money, and I had to escape cause I cldnt stand any of it!” Elda says crying. “I owed you one godmother, and just like you helped me, I helped you” Camila tells Elda as Astrid insults her tht its all her fault. Elda asks her why she cld be so cruel to her. “Does this seem more cruel than turning in a desperate woman to th police who only asked for your help. Brace yourself, cause I’m just starting my revenge now!” Camila tells her after Elda realizes Camila did it cause of wht she did to Rosa yrsa go. “Its not like my sister is a clown Roger, wht does she say to make you laugh so tht I can laugh too?” Sheila asks Roger who has come to see Rosemary, telling her he loves her cause she makes him laugh. Camila tells Elda she did th same thing to her cause she is responsible for her growing up an orphan and being abandoned in th street without her mother. “You were selfish, selfish, cause of your won fear. I cld have died, and you didn’t even look for me to adopt me, youre selfish!” Camila tells Elda cruelly as she cries for forgiveness. “Only God can forgive you, son now get out of my property Elda!” Camila screams. Anton has Patricia tied up in a old warehse, and Fausto shows up. “This is how I wanted to see you, you floozy!” he tells a scared Patricia. Camila is crying, and Max comes to console her and he hugs her too. He tells her he knows sth tht can make her feel better, and tht he had information where her mother cld be. “Do you want us to go look for her together?” Max asks her.

Comments

  1. Thanks for the updateπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wild Skin Episode 1

Wild Skin "Piel Salvage" Episode 104